Boscobel Dining Table
Inspired by the contours and motifs of the Regency and Art Deco styles, the Boscobel dining table fits in seamlessly in any room. The top features an ogee edge and concentric rings under tempered glass. The pedestal table&rsquo-s distinctive, handsomely sculpted legs are available with hand-gilded embellishments in your choice of golden or silver tones.
- Tempered glass top with ogee edge
- Cast aluminum base
Cameron Extension Dining Table
A brilliant nod to furniture-making tradition. This regal pedestal table spotlights a fine attention to detail, with a smooth top and intricate baluster designs. Perfect for those seeking to achieve a relaxed take on traditional dé-cor. Available solids as well as an array of two-tone color combinations.
- Opens to 110&rdquo- with one 24&rdquo- leaf
- Smooth top surface
- The Cameron table is also available with a fixed rectangular top (156714B) or a 60&rdquo- round top (156743)
- Additional premium vintage finishes are available for order at your local design center
Christopher Dining Table
Lazy Sunday afternoon brunches are what come to mind with the easy, clean-lined expandable Christopher table. The textural grain improves with age, making it the perfect table to gather the family around. Tapered legs and molding detail finish off the look.
- Opens to 104.5″l ×- 42″w with two 18&rdquo- leaves, seats up to 10
- Tapered legs have molding detail